Looking for a new twist on the same old Spaghetti and Meatballs? Here is a recipe that would tantalize your craving for something new for your Valentine’s Day dinner.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 24 large stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 oz.) jars marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Mix ground beef, onion, eggs, salt, and pepper together. Pinch off pieces the size of a walnut, place a well drained olive in center of each, and shape meat around it.
2) Heat butter in skillet and brown on all sides. Drain any excess fat. Stir in marinara sauce, mushrooms, and wine. Simmer 5 minutes. Place spaghetti noodles in casserole dish and spoon meatballs and sauce over it. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
3) Bake in 350° oven for 25-30 minutes until heated through.