Wed, 11/07/2018 - 6:22pm admin
Minneota Senior Mealsite
Call Joanne from 8 - 9:15 a.m. for meals, 872-6604. Dinners served at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 8: Exercise at 10 a.m.; Beef tips in gravy, noodles, asparagus or Turkey Casserole, and carrot cake; Bingo at 1 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 9: A Matter of Balance at 9:30 a.m.; Pork chop or Fish, rice pilaf, broccoli and Jello; “500” at 12:45 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 12: CLOSED
- Tuesday, Nov. 13: Exercise at 10 a.m.; Menu not available; “500” at 12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 14: A Matter of Balance at 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15: Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings at 11:30 a.m., must sign up early; Bingo at 1 p.m.
Minneota Public School
- Monday, Nov. 12: Cereal, toast, fruit, milk; Turkey gravy over mashed potatoes, corn, dinner roll, peaches, dessert, milk
- Tuesday, Nov. 13: Long John, fruit, milk; Soft shell taco, lettuce, cheese, fresh veggies, beans, rice, peaches, milk
- Wednesday, Nov. 14: Pancake sausage, fruit, milk; BBQ on WG bun, green beans, lettuce salad, mandarin oranges, milk
- Thursday, Nov. 15: Muffin, cereal, fruit, milk; fruit, French toast sticks, scrambled eggs, tator tots, fresh fruit, milk
- Friday, Nov. 16: Uncrustable, fruit, milk; Hot ham & cheese or BBQ riblet, lettuce salad, fresh carrots, fruit, milk
St. Edward’s School
- Monday, Nov. 5: BBQ on bun, mixed greens, carrots, celery, fruit, milk
- Tuesday, Nov. 6: Chicken noodle soup, garlic toast, baked beans, garden salad with croutons, fruit, milk
- Wednesday, Nov. 7: Corn dogs, green beans, tator tots, snicker doodle, fruit, milk
- Thursday, Nov. 8: Pork roast, dinner roll, mashed potato with gravy, roasted squash, fruit, milk
- Friday, Nov. 9: Cheese quesadilla, broccoli, carrots, lettuce, fruit, milk