St. Edward School Happenings
Mrs. Robin Traen
Third graders are learning about money amounts, reading and shading thermometers, collecting data and tallying. Fourth graders are learning about the meaning of multiplication, patterns for facts, and multiplication properties. In Religion we will be learning about how Jesus taught us to pray. We will describe ways we communicate our thoughts and feelings, and to discover how prayer leads us toward God’s Kingdom.
Mrs. MaryAnn Horner
The sixth grade math class has begun working with decimals. We have just finished up with adding and subtracting decimals and are now on our way to working with multiplying and dividing of decimals.
Ms. Claren Novotny
In math, the eighth-graders are learning about surface area and volume.
- October 9 - Library NWEA testing continues
- October 10 - Liturgy of the Hours at 10:30 (NO School Mass) Student council meeting ALL MARATHON MONEY IS DUE
- October 11 - Manor Visit – Grade 1 & 2 Ditch Cleaning – Jr. High students
- October 12 - Kindergarten visits the Fire Station
- October 13 - Education committee sponsored Oktoberfest Supper following Mass
- October 16 - Library Education committee meeting October 17, 18, 19 - NO SCHOOL (MEA break)